- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO LARGE (H × W × D): 900 × 900 × 32 mm
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 710 × 710 × 38 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 25 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C to +30 °C
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT, INPUT: AC 100 V − 240 V ~ 50/60 HZ, 1.5 A
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT, OUTPUT: DC 18 V 3.0 A
- QLOCKTWO LARGE, INPUT: DC 18 V 400 mA
- PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH
- QLOCKTWO LARGE
- Wall bracket
- Adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug and strain relief
- Adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall)
- Strain relief tape for external power supply unit
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Cotton gloves
- Allen key
- 4.0 m white textile cable
- Infrared remote control (available optionally)
Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
When the seconds mode is activated – using the two buttons at the back of the clock – the seconds are displayed as large figures on the front matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still viable.
With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. Alternatively, the time can also be set manually.