The QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION RAW IRON made of raw steel adds a bit of rock ‘n‘ roll to your house. Every front cover is one of a kind. Its color varies from deep black to blue and anthracite. The varying colors of the material are the result of the thermal processing of the surface.
Each of these unique pieces is signed and individually numbered using laser engraving.
QLOCKTWO is delivered in the selected language. To display time in another language, you simply need the respective front cover, which is available as an accessory.
Please note: For arabic language version, front covers can only be changed within the same language.
- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO CLASSIC (H × W × D): 450 × 450 × 22 mm
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 240 × 240 × 25 mm
- DIMENSIONS ACRYLIC GLASS BASE (H × W × D): 140 × 140 × 20 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 4.8 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C TO +30 °C
- USB POWER SUPPLY UNIT PORT: 100 V − 240 V ~/ 50/60 HZ, 200mA
- USB POWER SUPPLY UNIT OUTPUT: 5 V 1.0 A
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC PORT: 5 V 550 mA
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 2-3 WATTS
- PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC
- solid acrylic glass base
- wall bracket
- Retaining screw
- white textile cable, 2.20 m
- 0.3 m USB cable for wall-mounted setup
- 5 V USB plug
- Junction Box
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Wall-mounting template
- adapter for wall-mounted installation with direct power outlet from the wall
The QLOCKTWO can be set up in three different ways. A freestanding setup as well as a wall-mounted setup with visible or non-visible power supply are available. All components needed for any of the 3 options are included in the package.
The unobtrusive and nearly invisible base for almost every QLOCKTWO CLASSIC made of matt semi-transparent acrylic glass.
QLOCKTWO appears to float elegantly when mounted. The wall bracket provides plenty of space to hide the cables and the power supply.
High-quality textile cable with colored fabric cable sheath, length 3.5 m. Ideal for wall-mounting the QLOCKTWO CLASSIC without 220 V direct power outlet from the wall. Stages the visible power supply as a design element.
Switching the ‘IT IS’ display on/off:
Switching the seconds mode on/off:
More Tutorial Videos
Setting the brightness:
Setting a language: