QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATER'S EDITION METAMORPHITE with an impressive 90 x 90 cm front cover made of millions of years old slate.
For the QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION METAMORPHITE, 350 to 400 million years of pressure had to be exerted until grey slate formed from clay slurry, which ultimately adorns the front of a QLOCKTWO.
This fissile rock is still traditionally used for roof and facade construction. The unique, typical structure of the sedimentary rock creates an interesting interplay of colors with shades of grey and therefore makes every front cover of a QLOCKTWO CREATER'S EDITION METAMORPHITE unique.
As with the other models of the CREATOR’S EDITION, the letters indicating the time are cut out of the slate material of the Metamorphite model using high end technology.
Modern technology meets millions of years old rock, contemporary, award-winning design meets tectonically deformed and folded rock layers – a worthy extension of the QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION.
- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO LARGE (H × W × D): 900 × 900 × 32 mm
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 710 × 710 × 38 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 25 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C to +30 °C
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT, INPUT: AC 100 V − 240 V ~ 50/60 HZ, 1.5 A
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT, OUTPUT: DC 18 V 3.0 A
- QLOCKTWO LARGE, INPUT: DC 18 V 400 mA
- PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH
- QLOCKTWO LARGE
- Wall bracket
- Adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug and strain relief
- Adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall)
- Strain relief tape for external power supply unit
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Cotton gloves
- Allen key
- 4.0 m white textile cable
- Infrared remote control (available optionally)