SILVER & GOLD
The QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION SILVER & GOLD is made according to the same principle as its golden sister – covered by hand with leaves of white gold. The oxidised silver creates an uneven patina which is fixed once the desired coloring is achieved and provides this unique piece with its random surface structure that is truly one of a kind.
Individual white gold leaves are applied by hand and refined in an elaborate patination process. The white gold alloy (12 carat) consists of equal parts of silver and gold.
The oxidizing silver part produces an irregular patina, which is fixed after receiving the desired coloring and gives the unique piece its random and therefore unique surface structure.
Depending on the perspective and light situation, the front unfolds its warm, shimmering golden appearance, which resembles antique art finds.
The perfect prerequisite for a QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION.
- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO LARGE (H × W × D): 900 × 900 × 32 mm
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 710 × 710 × 38 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 25 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C to +30 °C
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT, INPUT: AC 100 V − 240 V ~ 50/60 HZ, 1.5 A
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT, OUTPUT: DC 18 V 3.0 A
- QLOCKTWO LARGE, INPUT: DC 18 V 400 mA
- PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH
- QLOCKTWO LARGE
- Wall bracket
- Adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug and strain relief
- Adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall)
- Strain relief tape for external power supply unit
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Cotton gloves
- Synthetic cable 1.80 m, white
- Allen key
- 4.0 m white textile cable (available optionally)
- Infrared remote control (available optionally)
Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
When the seconds mode is activated – using the two buttons at the back of the clock – the seconds are displayed as large figures on the front matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still viable.
With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. Alternatively, the time can also be set manually.